Train the Trainers: Tools & Techniques for Teaching about Sentinel-3 Marine Data
June 22, 2020
July 10, 2020
COVID-19/SARS-2: Due to the situation with COVID-19, this training course will now take place entirely online through webinars, tutorials, demos and forums (particularly for software installations), and 1:1 meetings.
This course offers participants the opportunity to work with other trainers to incorporate the use of Copernicus marine data from EUMETSAT in to their own educational activities.
This course is aimed at:
- University teachers, mentors and tutors
- Staff from National Oceanographic centres and marine research/management institutions with teaching/training responsibilities
Applicants are expected to:
- have an understanding of marine science and satellite based Earth Observation
- have teaching experience or currently preparing for a teaching / training roles
- have a working knowledge of English