Train the Trainers: Tools & Techniques for Teaching about Sentinel-3 Marine Data
July 6, 2020
July 10, 2020
COVID-19/SARS-2: This face-to-face event is confirmed. We will re-assess the situation 2 months before the course based on the COVID situation. If the face-to-face event does not go ahead, we shall try and meet as many of the objectives as possible through an online event, so keep the time free!
This course offers participants the opportunity to work with other trainers to incorporate the use of Copernicus marine data from EUMETSAT in to their own educational activities. The course will have both online and classroom phases that participants are expected to complete.
This course is aimed at:
- University teachers, mentors and tutors
- Staff from National Oceanographic centres and marine research/management institutions with teaching/training responsibilities
Applicants are expected to:
- have an understanding of marine science and satellite based Earth Observation
- have teaching experience or currently preparing for a teaching / training roles
- have a working knowledge of English